Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Pictures Design

This is my Picture Design, I made a Kiwi, Bee, and a Manuka tree. For the Kiwi I used a medium circle for the head and a big circle for the body, I did the eyes by using the same technique that I used for the body. Then the Bee, I really loved making the Bee. I used circle over another circle which made the bee stripes. then I used a smirk emoji to make the face. For the Manuka Tree I used a picture of a tree with bushes under the tree like a Manuka tree, I made the Manuka flower go on the bush instead on the tree.I really had fun making all of them, specially the Bee.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jesmer,
    I really like the images that you have created and that you have explained a little about each one. I think that the bee is my favourite - the face and stripes are cute! Your images have a cool cartoony feel about them. I think you may need to look at the amount of legs you have given the bee, an insect like a bee has 6 legs. Things like spiders and scorpions (arachnids) have 8. I am wondering what made you create these images? Is there a learning goal that you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I forgot that Arachnids has eight legs. And what made me create this image? Well we get to fiddle around with things for our new logo design for our new school! Then Mrs. Mcg said we have to make a Kiwi and a Bee. The Manuka tree is what I already deigned before those two other images. And thank you Miss Morgan for commenting on my blog it really helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.