Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Weather Features

To write an information reports with the correct structure and language features.
We have been learning about weather features and different kind of weather.

Weather Features

¨Maaaaan I really wanna jump in a pool right now… IT'S BLAZING OUT HERE!¨

Weather is something that changes minute by minute and there is a lot kind of weather Thunderstorms, Rain, Blizzard, and Drought. There is hot weather, and cold weather.

Tornadoes are really dangerous because they are really fast and if I mean fast I really mean fast they go on 300 Mph. Now that is Extreme speed. Tornadoes often visit Tornado Alley in United States.

Floods happen when it rains too much and fills up Rivers, Lakes, and Ponds. After they get filled up they overflow and make sort of a pool but real deep. I think Floods might be dangerous for us because the water might get contaminated by sewage and hazardous substances coming from drainage's.
Droughts, Drought has happened to Philippines A LOT OF TIMES. Drought happens when the sun is too hot and dries all the water, Droughts happen to fields. When drought happens it starts to crack the dirt and damage the plants.

Thunderstorms, are really loud and scary. When I see a Thunderstorm I just watch T.V and cuddle up with some pillows. Thunderstorms happens when the clouds become black. In thunderstorms  there are two things happened Thunder and Lightning THEY ARE SO ANNOYING!!!
I love Weather specially Thunderstorms but how does weather work?

4 comments:

  1. Hi jesmer good information report i like how your writing and very good word. Nice wow word
    By the way thx for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Ryan! I will make sure to use more Wow words! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jesmer its me christian nice work i like how you do the words and it so cool i learn more information report about weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you learned lots from that! I did my really best.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.