Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Hiding Spot

Hiding Spot


Date: 4/5/17

Yesterday, we had to hide on our secret spot but no-one had to find us which is great. I had a really good one that I knew. I know that spot when I was new at our school.

There was a kid that shown me that spot I said, “Wow! This is amazing” he said, “I KNOW RIGHT!” I was really amazed, for first I didn’t know where we were going and there was the part that I was surprised.

Now for my hiding spot. I’m gonna do a map of it but first I will show you what it feels being on my hiding spot. My spot is low ground, if you try to jump up you will bang your head and I hear loud stomping and you have to crouch to get to it. And its muddy and gross it has leaves twigs and old rotting leafs. I had to crawl and when your gonna crawl watch out because there is a transparent plastic roof sticking out and when you're crawling you might get stabbed and hurt your spine which really hurts I always get stabbed at the back by the transparent plastic roof. Once you’re in it you are good to go! For me It’s the coolest hiding spot because you can see people and they will not see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.