Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Mud Glorius Mud

Mud Glorious Mud Writing!



GROSS in the first sight, Until you felt it with your own hands you'll love it!


See
Feel
Smell
Similes
Stone Peeking out.
Grass roots peeking out.
Water (on our plot.)
Mud hills.

Chunky.
Gewy.
Gross.
Feels massaging.
Wet/Soggy.
PlayDoh.

Grass.
Strong mint.
Fertiliser.
Dump.


Like a dark melted chocolate.
As wet as a soggy bread.
When I saw the boxes on the ground outside our room I was excited! Until I saw it... IT WAS MUD!!! I was thinking in my head if I want to touch it or not. We got to sit beside the box I was with Jed, Nathan, Kristie, Talia, and me. I really want to touch it but something is randomly holding me back. I hold my pinky finger and put it slowly down the box I closed my eyes until... I touched it it felt cold when the wind comes my pinky is freezing I put every finger until I was enjoying. Until I had an idea I open my hand as wide as I can and I rolled and rolled my hand in the mud and it felt cold when I rolled my hand in the mud. and felt real good. and we had to go back in the room and that is the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.